Saturday, October 5, 2013

“Natural Look” Make Up using Korean Beauty Products!

Korean natural makeup – Hello beautiful! Here’s the Korean Inspired natural look. I started watching K-drama again recently, and I forgot how much I loved the Korean natural approach to cosmetics.

Natural Look Make Up using Korean Beauty Products!

Actresses just looked so damn perfect, though it looked as if they were hardly wearing a lot of makeup. I love it. Rather than radically change the make-up as they look, they just looked like a better version of myself. You know what? Such a view is never out of fashion! Makeup does not have to be all about the glam and glitter.

Natural Look Make Up using Korean Beauty Products!1

This view enhances your natural beauty, not covering it. Any girl would look great with this makeup. When I went to Seoul, I studied very carefully, as a makeup artist and my make-up. She kindly shared some tips and tricks with me, too, so today I’m sharing the love.

Natural Look Make Up using Korean Beauty Products!2

NOTE: I’m not trying to be Korean. I’m just a girl who is fascinated with the Korean natural approach to cosmetics. What girl does not want to look pretty easy right? ^ _ ^ A complete list of the products used in this tutorial is a more natural makeup tips and photos of the completed look in natural sunlight.

No comments:

Post a Comment